Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009!

I am very excited for the New Year and fresh start. This will be my first full year of "couponing", etc. and I'm excited to see how things go.

I have had a cold that has been hanging on for about 3 weeks now. It's driving me crazy! It's also throwing things so out of whack because I barely feel well enough to take care of my babies, let alone anything else.

My financial/family management resolutions for 2009 are:
1. Keep better track of the money I spend.
2. Stay within monthly grocery budget.
3. Find ways to buy more items for charity.
4. Increase food storage.
5. Learn to do more with less.
6. Make a weekly menu on a regular basis.
7. Incorporate more fresh and healthy food into our diets.
8. Take better care of myself. One way I plan to do this is make a weekly menu of lunches for myself as a special treat. Yes, it can include leftovers, but it should include at least one special meal each week.
9. Organize my coupons and rebates better.
10. Plant a garden (again) and make it manageable enough to take care of it.

That's what I've gotten so far. What about you? Are you excited to make some resolutions for 2009?!!!

No comments: