Monday, January 26, 2009

Dinner this week...

It's Menu Plan Monday! Man, I really struggled with the menu this week. Partly because the turkey I intended to make is still in the freezer, so my week of leftovers is out the window. Also, I've struggled to keep within my grocery budget this week, and I'm drawing a blank when it comes to delicious, inexpensive food. *sigh* Here's what this week's menu looks like:

Monday: Leftovers (the mac & cheese I made last week was delicious, but it made WAY too much! Next time, I'm going to cut the recipe in thirds...seriously. And, it wasn't the recipe I linked to, it was the "healthified" mac & cheese recipe in this month's issue of Real Simple.)

Tuesday: I'm still trying to figure that out!

Wednesday: Salmon (frozen, from Trader Joe's) with mashed potatoes and zucchini/yellow squash

Thursday: Eating out

Friday: Spinach & onion quesadillas w/peach-pineapple salsa, arugula citrus salad

Saturday: Salad night (build-your-own)

Sunday: Super Bowl party at my parents' house. I'm bringing seven layer dip (from January's issue of Martha Stewart Living. I'm still looking for the link).

No comments: