Friday, January 9, 2009

Cash back for Huggies

Earlier this week I sent in my form to Caregiver's Marketplace, an organization that reimburses caregivers (of the elderly or children) for some of the items they purchase most. Funding for these reimbursements is supplied by the manufacturer's of the products.

I had receipts for 10 packages of Huggies diapers (a few were for the Overnites diapers). At $1 per package, I expect to receive a check for $10 in the mail in the next few weeks. I wish I had known about this when my twins were newborns and we were blowing through boxes of diapers faster than you could bat an eyelash! I only found out about it a few months ago, thus my small amount of receipts. Also, I had been buying the bigger boxes and only certain sizes qualify for the reimbursement.

Huggies is on the list of products to be reimbursed this year, however they have lowered the price to $0.75 per package. Hey, that's still money in your pocket, right? I have an envelope in my desk labeled "Caregiver's Marketplace" and when I buy a package of Huggies (or anything elese on the list) I put the receipt in there. When you have 5 or more items to be reimbursed, you can send in a reimbursement form. I saved mine up until the end of the year so I would get a bigger check.

Just a heads up: next week, Huggies diapers and wipes will be on sale at Rite Aid. Purchase $25 worth of Kimberly-Clark products (includes Huggies) and get a $10 Rite Aid gift card (rebate #48). You can actually double dip on this one because there is a $2 rebate for the diapers (#29) and $2 rebate when you buy 2 Huggies wipes, baby wash, or washcloths (#30). Then save your receipt for the diapers for your Caregivers Marketplace cash back.

No comments: