Monday, August 30, 2010

Dinner this week...

The end of August. Where did the summer go? My goodness. September is already here. In the Bay Area, that means another month of summer temperatures...usually. We shall see.

Last week, I made PW's Shrimp Pasta in a Foil Package. It was so delicious. I enjoyed the leftovers for my lunches. Yum, yum. So this week, I'm turning to PW for inspiration again since I've got a leek and some bacon and goat cheese in my fridge.

Here's what we are having for dinner this week:
Monday: Chinese Chicken Salad, fruit
Tuesday: PW's Potato-Leek Pizza, watermelon
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: For dinner swap this week, I'm making my chicken enchiladas, rice, salad, and Jane's homemade frozen yogurt for dessert.
Friday: Ham and cheese paninis, butternut squash soup
Saturday: I'll figure something out when it gets closer.
Sunday: Leftovers

What are you having for dinner this week?

No comments: