Monday, August 2, 2010

Dinner this week...

It's a new month, which always gets me excited to start planning some dinners. I'm trying to plan the whole month out this time. I think it might help me look for some deals ahead of time.

Monday: Leftovers

Tuesday: Pizza bianca with goat cheese, green salad, watermelon

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: My turn to take dinner to my sister's. I'm making Cheesy Chicken, wild rice pilaf, carrots, and whole wheat chocolate chip oatmeal cookies for dessert. Yes, these cookies are healthy and yummy. I like to add M&M's. You know, to make up for the healthy stuff.

Friday: Grilled steak, potato bundles, grilled corn on the cob (6/$1 at Safeway!)

Saturday: Date night. Husband and I are going to have a picnic. I'm going to pick up some treats at Trader Joe's, like cheese and crackers, grapes, and maybe some delicious bread.

Sunday: Leftovers

What are you having for dinner?

No comments: