Monday, August 16, 2010

Dinner this week...

I'm feeling a bit under the weather. This fall-ish weather we're having has brought a little cold into our household! So I'm feeling like putting together a hearty stew and baking up some bread from the "Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day" book that I finally got from the library. We'll see...

Monday: Stew? Homemade french bread?

Tuesday: Spaghetti, green salad

Wednesday: Sandwiches. Maybe chicken paninis.

Thursday: My turn to take dinner to my sister's family. Almond crusted fish, veggies, rice, and marshmallow cookie sandwiches for dessert.

Friday: Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken, yellow squash, green salad, biscuits

Saturday: Quesadillas with grilled veggies, watermelon

Sunday: Leftovers

What are you having for dinner this week?

No comments: