Monday, August 23, 2010

Dinner this week...

Basically the last week of the month. Summer is winding down (did we even really have a summer here in the Bay Area?). The grocery budget is getting slim. Let's see what we've got cooking this week, shall we?

Monday: Rotisserie chicken, carrot souffle, green salad
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Pioneer Woman's Shrimp Pasta in Foil, salad, homemade french bread
Thursday: Dinner Swap Surprise
Friday: Church Activity, but I do need to bring a side dish. I might bring my sister's famous Ascini di Pepe salad. I've never tried to make it on my own!
Saturday: Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken, yellow squash, fruit salad, and biscuits. (We didn't get around to having this last week.)
Sunday: Leftovers

What are you having for dinner this week?

No comments: