Saturday, June 12, 2010

Super Savings Saturday

I don't have a picture today but I did hit Target and Safeway for some pretty great deals. At Target:
  • Strawberry Shortcake bandages $1.37 after coupons (should have been $0.37, but the cashier didn't end up scanning my second coupon. Bummer.)
  • Princess BandAids $0.44 after coupons
  • Shout stain remover $0.42 after coupons
  • Ritz Crackerfuls (used free coupon)
  • Oscar Mayer lunchmeat (used free coupon)
  • Kool Aid Fizz drink (used free coupon)


Target total: $2.53



The higlights at Safeway:

  • 2 Bulls Eye BBQ sauce $0.99 (free after $1 off coupons)
  • 2 Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls $0.79 each after coupons
  • 2 dozen eggs $0.99 each with in-ad coupon
  • Gogurt $0.99 after coupon
  • Oscar Mayer turkey bacon (used free coupon)

I ended up saving 77% at Safeway today ($43.35).

The best part is that I ended up $13 under on my weekly budget. I'm adding it to next week's allotment. It will be nice to have the extra wiggle room since we are hosting Father's Day this coming week and we're having a couple over for dinner the following week.

No comments: