Monday, July 26, 2010

Dinner this week...

It's the end of the month and it feels like it is going to be a busy week. I'm giving a presentation on emergency preparedness/food storage at my church this week, so I've been doing a lot of research for that. It's also my littlest one's first birthday next week and I'm making party preparations! I'm all about keeping it simple, thus the frequent use of leftovers on the menu.

What we are having for dinner this week:

Monday: Stuffed shells with marinara sauce, green salad, garlic bread

Tuesday: I'm thinking of doing a roast in the crockpot. (tonight, if you're interested!)

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Dinner Swap Surprise

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: I never made that pizza I mentioned last week. I think we'll do that tonight.

Sunday: Leftovers

What are you having for dinner this week?

No comments: