Monday, July 12, 2010

Dinner this week...


No more traveling...it's time to get back into the regular old routine. I'm actually looking forward to that! Since we spent a little extra money on our recent trips, I've got a hankering for some basic eats. Here's what we're having for dinner this week:
Monday: Dinner Swap Surprise (I am really grateful for this since my cupboards seem a tad bare.)
Tuesday: Bruschetta and watermelon
Wednesday: Pioneer Woman's beans and cornbread
Thursday: Fish tacos, fruit salad
Friday: Spinach and onion quesadillas (so simple but they are really good!) and maybe a light salad on the side, either something with strawberries or oranges.
Saturday: Homemade pizza night. Jane posted a suggestion for pizza that sounded really yummy.
Sunday: Dinner at my parents' house

No comments: