Sunday, November 30, 2008

November Budget Report

My budget for November was $480. My total spent was $463.28. I can't believe I came in under my budget this month. I'm so happy about that. Although I didn't quite make up for the overage of October, I made up a little, which is good. I also included the groceries we bought on our trip in Hawaii, which I totally thought would put me over. Phew!

December's budget will be $460. (I'm trying to get it down to $400.) Anything I buy for Christmas comes out of our Christmas budget (which would include ingredients to make treats for friends, etc.), so I'm comfortable with this number for the holidays. Although we will be spending Christmas at home this year, we will be taking a little trip with family right after Christmas, so I need to make an allowance for that.

No comments: