Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Don't throw that away!

I got the Val-pack coupon mailer in the mail today. I always sort through the stack of coupons, though I rarely find one to use. Imagine my surprise when I saw one for Rite Aid! Yes, there are 8 coupons:
  • Save $1 when you buy 2 any size Dixie or Dixie Ultra Plates or Bowls
  • Buy any Entemann's Candle (9oz. or 20oz.), get one free
  • $2 off Energizer Batteries AA/AAA 4 or 8 pack
  • Zippo Candle Lighters $0.50 off
  • Revitalizing Jewelry Cleaner $0.50 off
  • $1 off Hyland's Calm Forte & Hyland's Leg Cramps with Quinine
  • $2 off Kinoki Foot pads

...and the best one:

$5 off any $25 purchase! Woohoo! All coupons are valid until January 31, 2009. So go fish that blue Val-Pack envelope out of the recycle bin and grab that coupon!

Don't forget to save all your Rite Aid receipts between now and Christmas. You can earn a $20 Rite Aid gift card when you spend $100. Check out IheartRiteAid for more info.

No comments: