Monday, November 24, 2008

Making up...

I missed out this past week. I missed out on Walgreen's $5 off $20 coupon...because I went to the store on Thursday and didn't find out about the coupon until Friday. Bummer.

I went to Target on Friday to get the sleepers for my girls (so cute!) and the Land O'Lakes butter...forgot to use my coupons. Bummer.

But, I'm back in the game this week. I've got my coupons clipped and attached to my list, so there's no chance that I'll forget them this time! Here's what I'm getting at Walgreen's this week:

Venus Embrace Razor, $9.49 - $4 VocalPoint coupon (earn $6 Register Rewards)
Skintimate Shave Gel $1.99 (earn $1 RR's)
Sure Deodorant $1.99 - $1.50 easy saver coupon - $1 mfr. coupon
Hefty One Zip bags: buy one, get one free ($3.29). There were $0.55 off coupons in 09/28 paper, but I can't find them. : (
Hunt's tomato sauce, 8oz.: $0.29 each with in-ad coupon (limit 3) - $1.00 off 2 printable coupon
Children's Foam book or pop-up book: buy one, get one free ($1.59) (Think stockings!)
Printworks printer paper is 2/$6. It seems I'm running out of printer paper a lot more often lately. Maybe it's those internet coupons? : )

I have a few money-makers this week, so that's a nice change. Maybe it will make up for last week. : )

PS: Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $4 Venus Embrace coupon! Hurry! The giveaway ends tonight at 7pm (pacific time).

No comments: