Saturday, September 25, 2010

Super Savings Saturday

Boy, I haven't done one of these in awhile. But I got to thinking that seeing others get deals like this inspires me, so why not return the favor?

I went in to Rite Aid this week and picked up:
2 Huggies Jumbo Pack diapers, $8.99 each
1 Huggies Pull-Ups, $8.99
2 Kotex pads, $3.50 each

Oh, and a bag of Cheetos because my girls were being so good. Add in another 89 cents because I get 10% off non-sale merchandise with my wellness+ card. I love that little perk.

Total before coupons: $34.86 plus tax

I was rushing to find coupons because my coupon stash is a bit disorganized at the moment. I tried to print a coupon for the Pull-Ups ($1 or $2) but I couldn't get it to work. I also forgot to get a coupon for the Kotex, which I'm sure I had. But the time wasn't worth the extra $2 or $3 bucks I would have saved since my kids were going crazy while I looked for coupons!

I did have a coupon for a free Jumbo pack of Huggies diapers from their Enjoy the Ride Rewards. Subtract $8.99 for that. Then I had a $5 off a Jumbo pack of Huggies diapers from Recycle Bank.
-$13.99 for the above coupons
-$1 video values Huggies coupon
-$2 video values Huggies coupon
-$5/25 coupon

Total: $15.10

I paid with $15 in giftcards I received from the skincare rebate at Rite Aid this summer, so I spent 10 cents out of pocket.

And I got $9 in +Up Rewards (3 $2 from Huggies and 1 $3 from Kotex).

Plus, I will get a $10 giftcard for the Kimberly-Clark rebate since I spent more than $25 on K-C products.

Even with the Cheetos, it's a $4.10 moneymaker!

No comments: