Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quarterly Cash Out

Normally I "cash in" my earnings from surveys and swagbucks once per quarter. It makes it a little bit more fun to get a big check, doesn't it? Well this past quarter I have been a little too busy to do many surveys...I don't have anything to cash in!

I do have some swagbucks that I will convert to Amazon giftcards (totaling $25), which is nothing to sniff at, but this is the lowest cash out that I've had in a long time! I guess it's time to do a few more surveys.

I know what I've been doing with that time, though. I've been trying to get a little bit more organized every day. And I'm still so tired because the littlest one still eats in the night. {I know!} I'm trying to play with my little ones and keep them from destroying the house. Three kids under three sure make a BIG mess.

No comments: